Arrival for Class
When class participants arrive at the class location they will proceed into the building. Personal firearms and ammunition should be safely secured in your vehicle until directed by your Chicago’s Finest instructor to bring them into the building. For the security of your firearms, our parking lot is under continuous video surveillance.
Upon arrival, participants will be required to present the following:
- VALID FOID Card
- VALID Drivers License
- Supporting documents if applicable (Military paperwork/Certificates & Permits from other states if applicable)
Class participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to the listed class start time to check in, complete waiver forms, and provide supporting documentation.
Course Requirements – What to bring
- Valid FOID card
- Valid Driver’s license
- Supporting documents if applicable (see above)
- Personal concealable firearm in case (remains in vehicle) (Rentals available)
- Strong side hip holster (including belt) or an inside the waistband concealed carry holster
- One extra magazine or extra revolver speed-loaders with pouch
- Article of clothing that conceals your holster
- Personal eye and ear protection (available for rent/sale)
- Pen/writing utensil
- Snacks / drinks are totally fine during class – our environment is very casual.